Wednesday 14 July 2010

Utch 14/7/10 2020-2100 Sorry Jan......


After checkin' the forecast last night and seein' heavy showers forecast for this afternoon and evenin' there was no doubting where you'd find moi tonight."Incredibly" the forecast was miles out and so I decided to start the wedding anniversary celebrations early and take Jan for a Ruby Murray. Big mistake!



When we got back home the idea was to watch a film and...... but then I checked me 'phone and a message from RP read "Wood Sand' @ Utch", before Jan's derriere had hit the settee I was back in the car and on me way!



Trying to cover ground quickly with a bellyful of Lamb Dupiaza is not easy but tonight I could have given Paula Radcliffe a run for her money. At one point I thought I might need a few dock leaves but thankfully I managed to hold it in and got to me old "mucker" just as the Wood Sand' decided to pop into view, get in there!! Within a couple of minutes it flew out of sight behind a mound and I can tell you that for once I was glad to see the back of a bird so I could get back home for a #####.
Nice one RP.
That's all folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment