Saturday 10 July 2010

Utch 10/7/10 1900-2100.



Bloody hell it's waaaaarm! So what better reason to take our Ellie for a paddle in the ice cold waters of the top lakes at Dimmings Dale. Typical four year old is our El' at first she wouldn't even dip a toe in but within ten minutes she was in up to her knees once she realised Grandad wouldn't let her fall in. She enjoyed it so much that she wants to go back tomorrow with our cozzies!!!! I don't think so, not even for our El'.



Sorry about that folks you'll just have to indulge a very proud Grandad once in a while.



Highlights at a very warm Utch tonight were a double figure count of Green Sand's, 2 juv' Yellow Wag's and an adult Common Gull.



Green Sand' 10, Curlew 11, LRP c20, Common Sand' 2, Oyst' 3, Common Gull 1, Yellow Wag' 2 juv's, Sedge Wobbler 2.



Blakehall in the moro for me final TTV and possibly a quick visit to Utch before we settle down to watch the dutch choke on their Oranginas. Even my liking for top dutch arrow chucker Raymond van Barneveldt can't stop me cheering on the sons of waiters to a glorious win and better Spanish holidays for all of us!



One last thing, this was by the back door when I went to work this mornin', anyone got any idea what it is? I can't find it in what few books I've got. Answers as usual on a postcard please.

That's all folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment