Tuesday 22 February 2011

"fake tan my arse!"


Hey up folks a completely unbird related post but I've got to ask the question. WHAT IS HAPPENING TO MEN TODAY???????




A bit of light hearted banter at work about male grooming and the use of MOISTURISERS left me completely gobsmacked! One of the lads whose identity I will not reveal but his surname ryhymes with Cadbury, revealed that before a night out he pops on a drop of the old FAKE TAN, for f###s sake if you were meant to be orange, you'd be orange!!!!! Not only this but he also waxes his back, gets the scissors out to give the old tickle tackle a bit of a trim, dyes his balding pate and even mentioned about gettin' his nails done!!!!! How long all this takes I don't know but after all that I can only assume he drinks f###in' Babycham!!!!!! Unsurprisingly the same lad is a Westlife and Take That fan, say no more!






I must confess though I've had to get the old scissors out on me bushy'brows over the last couple of years, I was gettin' compared to a Long-eared Owl. And me nasal hair was gettin' so long that I could plait it but even trimmin' that isn't as bad as FAKE TAN!!!!!






That's all folks.




No comments:

Post a Comment