Friday 18 February 2011

The Dove and Gull.



Hey up folks I was hoping to finally be in either Chipping Norton, Rainham or even better both this weekend but once again the birdin' gods have "pissed on me chips"!!! Not a single regular first team member is available for selection this weekend and with the old finances due to take a battering in the next couple of weeks I can't really run to a solo trip so the dove and gull will have to wait a little longer before they can grace me notebook. This bostin' photie of the dove by Roger Wyatt which I acquired from good old google images(and wasn't covered by copy wright) just adds a bit of salt to the old wounds in a masochistic sort of way!




I suppose if I was really desperate I could put a message on the pager with the offer of a lift but knowin' my luck I'd end up with some psychotic wierdo from the planet zog carrying a large lens and bulging wallet. No Thanks, I'll take a couple of hours at Utch instead.







To make things worse I'm on taxi driving duty tonight so I can't even drown me sorrows in a bath of Holsten Pils. But you never know it could be Lady Lucks way of setting me up for the biggie at Utch tomorrow morning, dafter things have happened.







That's all folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment