Saturday 21 August 2010

Utch 21/8/10 1240-1540.

Naked Birdin' seems to be the latest thing if you look at Martin Garners excellent new blog "Birding Frontiers" it's all about birdin' without optics and all the other paraphernalia we carry around nowadays. Well today I was semi naked! No don't worry I haven't been wanderin' around Utch with the old crown jewels hangin' out, nothin' of the sort but I did feel rather lost and nervy with NO PAGER! Yes me pager has died and I can't seem to get through to anyone at RBA so I'm relyin' on The Alkborough Two to keep me up to date until I can get it sorted.



Nothin' of any real interest today infact the only real talkin' point was the fact that I didn't have a coat when the heavens opened and I had to dash for shelter under a hedge



Greenshank 3, Green Sand' 6, LRP 6, Common Sand' 5, Dunlin 1, Snipe 1, Shelduck 2 juv's, Yellow Wag' 7, Redstart 2, Sedge Warb' 1, L'throat 2.



That's all folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment