Wednesday 18 August 2010

Tickin' like a tart!!!


Well after finally nailin' a Tree Pipit securely to the Old Pox' List after fourteen years on Monday the last thing I expected was another addition so soon! But then just as i was jumpin' in the car after a bird less hour on the viewpoint me mobile went off with a message from my nemesis the newly crowned Baron Croxden or as he's known to his fans Mad Malc' lettin' me know that he'd got two Spot' Fly's over the far end of the quarry right where I had the Pipit!!!






Then RP turned up just as I was about to roar off,can you roar off in a punto? "Spot Fly's follow me!" So off we roared in a mini convoy with Paul Rogers warbling away to the Bad Co. classic "Bad Co." What a tune! Five minutes later and we were just in time to 'scope one of the fly's before it flew off into the edge of the wood.






Nice one Baron!






That's all folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment