Tuesday 8 March 2011

Oh my Gad'!!!!!


A text from Mad Malc' today while I was at work left me clock watchin' for the rest of the day. The lad had only gone and found my Holy Grail on the Sandy Lane pool at Croxden!!!!! A drake GADWALL.






As soon as Jan' got home I was straight in the motor and off up Croxden. By 1715 I was out the car and running up to the pool, a minute later and Anas Strepera was UTB and on the list for Croxden!!!! Yes I know it's only a Gadwall and I can see any number at Belvide or over towards Burton but it's the first one for moi at Croxden so it might as well be a lifer.






That's all folks.

2 comments:

  1. Cracking Gadwall shot mate nice one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sadly Steve it's another courtesy of Google images. The old Muggimakki dslr wouldn't touch that I'm afraid.

    ReplyDelete