Friday 25 March 2011

Midas Mad Malc's Mammalian Mega!!!!!

A text from the mad lad this mornin' while I was at work, building high quality yellow tractors made me drop me spanner! The text read, in Malc's typically understated fashion "MUNTJAC @ POXEY THIS MORNIN". F####in' hell he's done me again!!!!! Once again working shifts at the crisp factory has paid off for me aging mucker. I've known that these collie sized deer are around locally for several years now and despite spending thousands of hours at Poxey I've still not seen one of the little buggas! Several of the locals have gripped me off in the past with tails of local Munties and now Malc' has joined the select band of local "Muntcateers".











Well done pal(he says through gritted teeth).







Apart from a single White Wag' at work it's been another completely bird less week pour moi as the "Greenhouse Gate" scandal continues but hopefully by the end of play tomorrow after another full day "dans le jardin" I should be ok to hit Utch on Sunday, fingers crossed on that one.









That's all folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment