Monday 15 November 2010

The Stork Has Landed!



I thought summat was amiss when I pedalled past our Alexs house at six o'clock this mornin' and all the lights were on. Al' had gone into labour and our Lee had rushed her off to the NSRI just before I went past. Good job too because the little man was only minutes away from hatchin'! It's a good job they didn't wait any longer he was born at 0715. If you ask moi he must have bloody fell out!!!

A beautiful fair haired and blue eyed baby boy weighing in at just over 8lb. No name yet but I'll call him Tiger or Champ' anyway. All I need to do now is convince his dad that he'd be better off growin' up a Leeds fan.

Back to the darts now folks.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations Grandad! Hope you're wetting the baby's head?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know the score by now pal. It will be well and truely soaked!!!

    ReplyDelete