Wednesday 6 October 2010

Gripped!!!!!


Oh the joy of dark nights!!!! No chance of gettin' out after work now so you can imagine my burst of expletives when a text from "Fair Isle" informed me that a bloody Great Grey Shrike as been turned up at Utch today and I haven't got a cat in hells chance of getting anywhere near until Saturday morning at the earliest. How I'd gladly have given up all those Iberian Grey's I saw last week in Portugal for a shrike at Utch. For a patch worker like moi it would mean far more than missing the Woodchat at Whitemoor which would have been a county tick for all but the lucky three! Hopefully it will stick around 'til the weekend and be viewable from the footpath.



Top marks to the finder, former farmer Eddie fox! I bet he was well chuffed especially after gettin' caught out of bounds a few weeks ago. TOP MAN.



That's all folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment