Sunday 11 April 2010

Utch 11/4/10 0750-0950/

Hey up folks after last nights rock n roll master class from Aussie rockers AIRBOURNE I was still buzzin' when I got to Utch this mornin'.


Bird of the mornin' must be the stunnin' male Canary....er sorry Yellow Wag' that fed on the north shore. It really was that yellow. Two singin' male Blackcaps were new in, one by the old barn and one in the edge alongside Leasowes fm pit. A pair of Shoveler fed along the north shore before bein' almost beheaded as two dodgy lookin' Gypo Geese dropped in after an incredible journey of over a mile from the nearby JCB Lakes. One of the pair, a very dodgy lookin' individual looks like the result of to many close family relationships, if you get my drift! I've definitely seen that one at Rocester. Funnily enough this is my first record of Gypos at Utch, it just shows they don't move that far. Havin' said that though I've seen quite a few around Cheesedale.







Blackcap 2, Yellow Wag' 1,Shoveler 2, Shelduck 2,Eurasian Teal 5,Goosander 1,Coot 16, Green Sand' 3, LRP, Oyst' 3.




After Fridays Wag' Fest' I couldn't find a single one this mornin' but it was nice to see that i'd jammed onto a bit of a movement of alba wag's judgin' by the amount of birds that were comin' onto the old pager, especially around the north west.




No chance of a return visit this evenin' after spendin' the rest of the day with Cheesedales very own Charlie Dymock, our Jan', I was cream crackered! Thankfully she hasn't done away with the old t cups yet.
That's all folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment