Friday 25 December 2009

Merry Crimbo Folks.


Merry Crimbo to my growing army of followers, all three of you.




No birdin' today due to the old festivities. It's a good job really after making my debut on Guitar Hero last night i woke up feeling like i'd been in the ring with Big Daddy, my legs were killing me . Trying to play a Dragonforce tune sober would be hard enough but after a few to many glugs of the old Danish Love Potion that is Carlsberg Export it was almost impossible! Never the less i gave it my all and brought out all the old classic air guitar poses aka Eddie Van Halen, Slash and co.




Hopefully i'll escape to Utch in the mornin' for a couple of hours around the old local patch. Fellow Utch regular RP had a Dark-bellied Brent on xmas eve last year which stuck around for a while and even took a trip to the Cheesedale mecca of Hales Hall during its stay.




Have a good un.




Andy.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Up Andy

    I've also been on "Guitar Hero III, Legends of Rock" with my nephew over Crimble Day. I'm a master at "School's Out" by Alice Cooper!

    ReplyDelete